A friend of mine and a regular reader of my blog asked me about the resources that are available for someone to learn about Behavioral Targeting. Since I get a lot of questions via emails, I thought that I should answer it via a blog post so that others, who might be interested in the same topic, can benefit from it as well.
With this post I am also officially starting a column called “Ask Anil Batra”. Please send me your question on Web Analytics and Behavioral Targeting and I will try to answer them in my blog posts.
Now back to answering the question. Here is a list of Behavioral Targeting Resources that I know of:
- Media Post’s Behavioral Insider – great articles. I read it regularly
- ClickZ – Behavioral Marketing Articles – Another great resource that I read.
- Behavioral Targeting – Specific Media Site
- How To Target – A Revenue Science Site
- Fishing From Barrel: Only Book on Behavioral Targeting
- My Blog – I write extensively about Behavioral Targeting on this blog
Behavioral Targeting vendors have a lot of information and whitepapers on their own sites. I will do repost in future with a list of vendors and any whitepapers that might be of value. If you are a Behavioral Targeting vendor and would like to be included in this list then please contact me.
If you know of a resource on Behavioral Targeting then please leave me a comment or email it to me and I will add it in my future post.
Got a question on Web Analytics, Optimization or Behavioral Targeting? Send it to me at batraonline (at) gmail.com.
Looking to fill your Web Analytics or Online Marketing position? Try WebAnalytics Job Board
(Web Sales) Conversion Marketing Manager at Hewlett Packard (American Fork, UT)